Sunday, June 13, 2010

Expectation Is the Root of All Heartache


"Desperation is the raw material of drastic change. Only those who can leave behind everything they have ever believed in, can hope to escape."
-William S. Burroughs



  This is not the official music video for the song, but I am an incredibly analytical, associational, and metaphorical thinker and the song is suitable for tonight. As I searched for the right video of this song to post, I found this one and thought it was titillating. Whoever the person is that created this video was quite interesting, seeing as we think alike. In the words of Orson Scott Card, “Metaphors have a way of holding the most truth in the least space.”












Chasity

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for your comments, it gives me great pleasure being able to share with you and recieving my reader's feedback. I try to respond as soon as possible to all of my readers, but please do not get discouraged if it takes a day or two. At the moment, I am working on a weekly regular Blog posting idea (ex. "Not Me Monday" or "Thirsty Thursday"). If you have any proposals for ideas, I would be more than grateful to hear what my readers would enjoy. God bless and I hope you have a wonderful day!
Ciao,
The Girl Under the Silver Lining