Tuesday, July 13, 2010

I Feel Like This Body Is Over


  First and foremost, I would like to apologize for my lack there of cordial posts on my Blog lately. This sleep situation is not working out in my favor what so ever. The never-ending insomnia is wearing me down fast these days, leaving me with no brainpower to think of what I want to write or express. In the past seventy-two hours I have gotten approximately eight hours of sleep altogether. My mind is fried at this point and the lack of deep sleep is taking its toll on my body by now of course. I actually thought the one night that I actually got sleep and rest, that the insomnia was coming to a cease-fire for a while. I guess that was all wishful hoping on my part. I so gratefully received a little over two hours last night finally falling asleep after five this morning and waking up just after seven, tossing and turning in anguish from body aches and a migraine from the lack of sleep throwing my blood sugar into a fritz. I am at a dead end as to what to do so that I may find peaceful and restful sleep. The prescribed medications have not worked in a long time and anything over the counter is a laughing stock. I have tried pressure points, total darkness, silence, milk, no caffeine, no liquids before bed, not taking naps when exhausted, heating pad, ice pack, eye mask, massage, ear plugs, breathing exercises, relaxing music, hot tea, hot shower, etc etc etc… I could go on for days as to things I have tried. Nothing is working for me! Reminiscing back to teenage years when I could sleep for twelve hours at time, oh how I envy that now.

Chasity

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for your comments, it gives me great pleasure being able to share with you and recieving my reader's feedback. I try to respond as soon as possible to all of my readers, but please do not get discouraged if it takes a day or two. At the moment, I am working on a weekly regular Blog posting idea (ex. "Not Me Monday" or "Thirsty Thursday"). If you have any proposals for ideas, I would be more than grateful to hear what my readers would enjoy. God bless and I hope you have a wonderful day!
Ciao,
The Girl Under the Silver Lining